As Art Director at Akind, you will steer the creative process and oversee all campaigns in order to create magic and deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and community over several touchpoints. We’re looking for an inspiring, self-motivated talent with a strategic, growth mindset and a deep understanding of everything creative and brand. Together with the creative team, you will translate our designs into well-executed projects and campaigns that enhance our brand and deepen the understanding of our values, set outstanding creative visions, and ensure brand alignment and spectacular experiences through all channels. We think that you are a natural leader who takes ownership of your tasks and feels comfortable managing a team of creatives.
- Art direction & creative direction for product campaigns and photo shoots.
- Art direction and design for our website and other digital deliverables (social, DM and paid advertising).
- Art direction and design for brand identity & branded elements (Print & packaging.
- Lead the creative team, ensuring the development of exceptional creative concepts and campaigns.
- Participate in developing a holistic, one-of-a-kind creative vision, including defining and prioritizing projects, products, and other long-term goals.
- Be accountable for creative KPIs and team deliverables, guaranteeing high levels of creativity and strategic depth.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure brand consistency throughout the organisation.
- Ensure regular production of high-quality brand assets, and advertising material such as copy, stills, motion, and more.
Skills and experiences important for this role:
- 4+ years of experience as an Art Director, Head of Creative, Creative Lead, or equivalent, either at a creative agency and/or in-house.
- Proven expertise executing creative concepts for global, digital brands.
- A great eye for graphic design concepts for global, digital brands.
- Great communicator with a positive attitude, performance focus, and history of producing highly creative campaigns.
- knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies, and creative standards.
- A generous team player that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Organized with strong project, strategic, and time management skills.
- Experience in managing and growing a creative team.
- Experience in a graphic design role, preferably in branding and/or packaging is a plus but not mandatory.
- Unprestigious, hard working and ready to contribute to achieving Akind's vision to make exceptional quality jewelry while being easy on the planet.
You will play an important role in taking the Akind brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. The position reports to Akinds Brand & Marketing Director and CEO and will be based at our office in Stockholm City. 🚀
Location: Akind office in Stockholm City, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
The AKIND Team
Working at Akind means embarking on a mission to make exceptional quality products while being easy on the planet. And coming into one of the fastest growing jewelry brands in Scandinavia, you'll be part of a core team that enjoys tremendous responsibility and impact on our journey - and the industry as a whole. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. And if you dream of going to work every day to shape a conscious company, -then welcome home.