Working for AKIND is not just another step in your career. It means embarking on a young and fast-moving fashion-tech startup with the mission to make exceptional quality jewelry while being easy on the planet. 🌿
We are now looking for a Social Media Specialist; someone with the right creative eye, drive, attention to detail, and ambition to push the AKIND brand forward. As our Social Media Specialist, you will be an instrumental member of the broader marketing team.
What you'll be doing:
- As Social Media Specialist, you’re in charge of building, engaging and retaining the AKIND community, executing brand and product marketing campaigns across our SoMe platforms; Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Managing our content calendar, creating and developing ideas for campaigns across social media.
- Planning and coordinating campaigns and product launches.
- Creating newsletters and email marketing campaigns, testing and evaluating performance.
- Planning and coordinating photoshoots for all channels (owned, earned, paid)
- Product copywriting for the website.
- You’re joining our growing marketing team, collaborating cross-functionally with influencer marketing, and paid marketing, and reporting to Brand Director and CEO.
- You’ll be enjoying great responsibility from the start. You’re not getting hired to do Instagram posts on command - you’re the one creating the plan in the first place.
- You’re an active, multi-purpose marketing enthusiast, pushing the AKIND brand forward, building our community, and inspiring, and sharing our values globally.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience creating engaging content, managing social media channels, and marketing campaigns across owned channels at an agency, in-house or freelance.
- A creative digital communicator
- Capable copywriter and 100% fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop or other image and film editing software.
- Knowledgeable user of email marketing software, Klaviyo, or similar.
- Motivated, fast learner, problem-solver, and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, diligent, and detail-oriented with an eye for design and visuals.
- Experience in CRM & marketing automation is a plus.
- Positive and constructive attitude to tackle challenging situations.
- Enjoys occasional after works with slightly competitive music quizzers. 🥳
Does this sound like a role made for you? Then we can't wait to hear from you! ✨
Location: Akind office in Stockholm City, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
Hours per week: 40
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
The AKIND Team
Working at Akind means embarking on a mission to make exceptional quality products while being easy on the planet. And coming into one of the fastest-growing jewelry brands in Scandinavia, you'll be part of a core team that enjoys tremendous responsibility and impact on our journey - and the industry as a whole. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early-adopters. And if you dream of going to work every day to shape a conscious company, -then welcome home.