Working for AKIND is not just another step in your career. It means embarking on a young and fast-moving fashion-tech startup with the mission to make exceptional quality jewelry while being easy on the planet. 🌿
We are now looking for a Marketing Intern; someone with the right creative eye, drive, attention to detail, and ambition to push the AKIND brand forward. As our Marketing Intern, you will be an instrumental member of the broader marketing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist the Marketing team in creating content for our marketing channels (copy, email campaigns, etc)
- Creating content for IG, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Assist in planning events, campaigns, and photoshoots (including styling, models and locations, etc.)
- Be up-to-date with trends within social media marketing.
Who you are:
- Loves creating engaging, creative, and exciting social media content.
- Good communicator, capable copywriter, and fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Motivated, fast learner, problem-solver, and self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in image retouching (Photoshop or Lightroom).
- Positive and constructive attitude to tackle challenging situations.
- Academic degree in marketing, communication, design, or similar.
- Enjoys occasional after works with slightly competitive music quizzers. 🥳
Does this sound like a role made for you? Then we can't wait to hear from you! ✨
Location: Akind office in Stockholm City, Sweden
Start Date: September, minimum time of internship is 10 weeks.
Role: This is a non-paid internship. For the right person, there are opportunities for the internship to result in employment.
Hours per week: 40
THE AKIND TEAM
We’re a young start-up with the ambition to be the best within our field and to make a real impact. Working at AKIND means embarking on our mission to make exceptional quality products while being easy on the planet. In less than 3 years, AKIND has become one of the most promising digital jewelry e-com brands in Scandinavia. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early adopters. And if you dream of going to work every day to shape a conscious company, – then welcome home.